Didn't the cranberries have an album called something like "Everybody Else Is Doing It, So Why Can't We"? With this thought, I've noticed a few bloggers out there posting a "what I'm reading at the moment" story, so I thought I'd share mine:
- Observing the User Experience - Mike Kuniavsky
- Reads well so far, with decent practical advice: I agree with many of his working methods and points of advice.
- Learning to Fly - Collison & Parcell
- Thanks to David Gilmour for loaning me this. Haven't started it yet, but it's all about practical knowledge management.
- Armadale - Wilkie Collins
- This is a cracker of a 19th century potboiler, and I must get around to finishing it. If you can manage betrayal, poisoning, deceptive doubles, hidden secrets, back-street abortionists and the Norfolk Broads in one book, it's well worth a read.
Well, that's my catholic tastes up for display - any starters for ten?