Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Change in status...on becoming a dad

I haven't had the opportunity yet to write up my thoughts on KCUK, as my wife and I have been busy with our new son, Theodore, who chose the auspicious date of 07/07/07 to mark his entry into the world.

There are very few "Thristan"s in the world (obviously not including the Christian name), so I think Theodore may take us up to a count of about 15 worldwide.

I will blog on KCUK and other things soon, but in the meantime, may try to catch up on some sleep!

1 comment:

Swanktrendz said...

I am so thrilled to read about the new, and exciting addition to you and your loved one’s life! (And am truly embarrassed to have forgotten your wife's name - please forgive me.)

This wee one is going to bring you many smiles, giggles and unconditional outpourings of love for many years to come. I wish you all the best